This Classic Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe is a slight variation on a delicious recipe shared by Italian Grandma (link is below) from YouTube. This is for one pound of ground beef and for me it makes almost 20 meatballs. (Of course, if you made larger meatballs, you’d wind up with less.)
Get my Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe below
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2-3 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- Mix ingredients together well
- Form into meatballs about the size of walnuts. Cook in pan until they are browned all over.
- Add desired pasta sauce.
- Cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook spaghetti (or pasta of choice).
- Once spaghetti is done, serve with sauce and meatballs.
- Sprinkle with a little bit of parmesan cheese.