Ham and Cheese Sliders
These ham and cheese sliders made with Kings Hawaiian Rolls are AMAZING. They are so buttery and delicious, but they’re also ridiculously quick and easy!
- Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- Black Forest Ham (most any sliced ham will work)
- Havarti Cheese (Baby Swiss is another great option)
- Mayonnaise (Duke’s Mayonnaise is our favorite)
- Generously butter the inside of your preferred baking dish.
- Slice Kings Hawaiian Rolls in half like mini-sandwiches and line the bottom of your dish with the bottoms of the rolls.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottoms of the rolls in the baking dish.
- Place slices of ham (sandwich-style ham) over the rolls, then cover with slices of cheese.
- Put tops of rolls in place and brush them with butter.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and the tops are brown. (Note: I usually will cover them with aluminum foil until the cheese has melted, then I’ll take the foil off to brown the tops.)
- Use a knife or a serving spatula to separate the rolls (since they might be connected together with the slices of ham and melted cheese) and serve.
Also read out Atlanta Beach Pie Recipe