Chocolate eclair cake is an easy, delicious, no-bake dessert that is great for family events, church fellowship meals, or whenever you just want something yummy and impressive to serve to your family and friends! The ingredients couldn’t be easier: pudding mix, milk, Cool Whip, graham crackers, and chocolate frosting.
• 2 boxes of vanilla (or French vanilla) instant pudding
• 2 1/2 cups of milk
• 12 oz. Cool Whip
• 3 packages of graham crackers
• tub of chocolate frosting (or feel free to make your own if you prefer)
- Mix instant pudding and milk until well blended then fold in Cool Whip until it’s all incorporated.
- Line bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish with graham crackers.
- Pour half off pudding mixture over first layer of graham crackers then top mixture with another layer of graham crackers.
- Pour the rest of pudding mixture over middle layer of graham crackers and top with final layer of graham crackers.
- Pop tub of chocolate frosting (after removing foil seal) in microwave for ~ 20 seconds or so until it seems pourable with stirring. (I needed to microwave it for 32 seconds total, but microwaves vary in intensity.)
- Pour frosting over top of eclair cake then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
Visit Old Time Knowledge on YouTube for more videos.