This is my mom’s recipe for No-Bake Cookies, and it was my great-grandmother’s recipe before her! We love these so much! These are known by different names in different families. I have learned they are also called Minute Cookies and Preacher Cookies!
Get my No-Bake Cookies recipe below
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1¾ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3 cup oatmeal
- Melt together the first three ingredients, then add cocoa powder.
- Once mixture has come to a steady boil, set timer for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, remove mixture from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter, and oatmeal.
- Mix everything together well then drop no-bake cookies onto parchment or wax paper on your counter. They will generally firm up at room temperature. (If your kitchen stays very warm, they may take longer to firm up.)
- After an hour to an hour and a half, enjoy these delicious no-bake cookies!